CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

D's Mural

 

 

 

 

So J found an amazing bunk bed made of solid oak complete with 7 drawers, a secret compartment and ladder. For some time I have been schemeing to paint my son's room (1 1/2 years) with images to spark the imagination and compell to goodness. So when the bed was purchased I began right away to paint - after a few minor bumps in the road I came up with this creation - It's not finished and I have 2 more walls to do that will have a knight fighting a dragon and some other things. Anyways it was a lot of fun to loose myself in creativity. Best part was all the paint was free compliments of my paint-picky sister. It's not perfect but my kids love it and that's all that matters. I'll update when I finished.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: