I'm catching up on your blog -- you are SO TALENTED!!! I love the pictures (they are beautiful), and I love the mural you're painting (I had no idea you could paint like that!), and I love seeing your happy family all together. Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!! by the way.... do you think you could take a family picture for Joseph and I???? :)
2 comments:
I'm catching up on your blog -- you are SO TALENTED!!! I love the pictures (they are beautiful), and I love the mural you're painting (I had no idea you could paint like that!), and I love seeing your happy family all together. Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!
by the way.... do you think you could take a family picture for Joseph and I???? :)
Hey Deb! Long time no talk or see. I still need to do a book party! Your kiddos are soo cute:)
Post a Comment