Monday, June 1, 2009
Chapel on top of the world
So one morning at the reunion I got up early to do a hill climb run in prep for the Wasatch Back. I just started running up and up and up and 2 miles later the road gave way to this majestic outdoor chapel overlooking the valley. It was an unexpected reward. I continued further to find a whole little religious retreat and continued up a gated road till it dead ended at a water tank - I jumped up on it and looked at the world below with perfection in every direction. Tears of gratitude for my Heavenly Father sprang to my eyes and I knew without a doubt that he loved me and all of his children so so very much to give us - we imperfect Beings, this beautiful world to grow up in - a reminder that he wishes us to be perfected just as he is.
Posted by Little Miss Sunshine at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sound amazing. I want to do that race with you. I am doing a 1/2 in August. Maybe next year we can do something together.
Post a Comment