Thursday, December 4, 2008
Miss Clean
I had put off cleaning my shower for way too long so after dropping D off at pre-school I began my chore. To my suprise my little helper picked up a spounge and began laboring next to me. I had to get a picture. Later that day she put groceries onto the conveyer belt as I scanned them in the self-check out at the grocery store. She really is an amazing helper. She picks up toys, washes the kitchen bar when she makes a mess, blows her own nose, goes to the toilet on her own, she will mimic my every move right down to nearly identical sigh of fatigue. She is a wired nuturer and care taker. Really, as I've watched the differences between my son and daughter I know with out a doubt that we are placed here on earth with clearly defined roles and that we've individually posessed those roles since the beginning of our souls existance.
Posted by Little Miss Sunshine at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment